Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

rainbow rideshare 2013

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i know its late getting this started but lets do this thing anyone headed to rainbow gathering 2013 in montana post wether u have a ride to offer or need a ride

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:53:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

need ride for 2 from philly area to montana leaving whenever

--
Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

When and where? I am moving to North Dakota next month so if I'm there I will totally go!

OliviaJonas Aley
@oliviajonas-aley
11 years ago
30 posts

Have a blessed time at the Gathering! May new relationships be earnest and forging in personal growth!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

when soon where montana

when i mean soon i mean seed camp starts in days main gathering july 1st but if u arive the 1st your late i try to get there round 20 something of june

so nows the time to pack and go

--
Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

Yeah, I looked up ome stuff on it. it's in deer park right? I am not going to be in nd until right at the beginning of july. Im going to try to make it to the July 4th praying circle

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

you;kl miss so much but ok and stay for part of cleanup too then

--
Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

I plan on going at least to check it out. I watched a video about it. It was the year the pigs shot at a bunch of people with paintball guns and they were right by where all the kids go and I thought that was terrible. How could they do something like that? But I love the idea of family. I have always had that sense of family just never met people with the same.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

go as long as your able to go it will change your life min 10 days tho if you can go 3 weelks a month and 1/2 u should you should leave today

--
Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

I can't thats what I was saying. Right now I live in alabama and my husband just left last night to go to north dakota to get us a place set up so it could be another month before I can even come close to being there. Oh by the way I seen your video on youtube. I didnt realize it was you to begin with but I put it all together. Your dreads are very beautiful. I like how you said there were six coming from one. I think that would be cool to have. very unique :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form