Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rant: I miss my locs :( :(

Evolet
@evolet
11 years ago
12 posts
I had my dreads for a year and a half and they were awesome... I brushed them out... Not exact sure why... A lot of reasons... It been about 6 month since I brushed them out and I miss them SO much :( I feel like an idiot for brushingI want them back.... Problem is when I brushed them out (took me two weeks) my hair is ruined... It's SO thin. It's ugly... I lost half the hair volume that I had before I Locked my hair... So nowy hair is super thin and much shorter because I had to cut a ton off.I'm sad....Thanks for letting me vent<3
updated by @evolet: 01/13/15 09:52:43PM
Light Faerie ~
@light-faerie
11 years ago
34 posts

Hey lovely.

Aw, I understand that must be a sucky feeling.. but don't think that it's an end of theopportunityto continue dreading! You can try using Biotin supplement for your hair, which might help your hair become thicker & grow fuller. I've heard it works for a lot of people & I myself might try it out. After a few months of using it, you can try redreading your hair through neglect method. I'm sure by the time you know it, you'll have beautiful locs once again!

~ Much Love

Evolet
@evolet
11 years ago
12 posts
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Evolet. I bet you do miss your dreads, but you felt it was right at the time to take them out, now you will enjoy them even more. You can start now, just let them go free form. They will shrink up, so you won't notice how thin your hair is right now, it will appear thicker as they shrink. Biotin 6000mcg strength will quicken the growth, if you don't have this strength you are taking right now, you can add up your pill strength to make that, mine are 1000mcg, so I take 6 a day (that was the only strength I found at first)

So, start now, your dreads will be fine and beautiful, no need to wait.....Peace

Evolet
@evolet
11 years ago
12 posts
Thanks <3 good advice!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form