rot knot dreadlocks mold and mildew cure

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

rot knot is the cure to all those musty moldy mildewy and funky smelling dreads

no matter the cause rot knot will fix u up in a jiffy

i used it once today not sure i even used it properly

i applied it to dry dreads (maybe should have done it wet) rubbed it in it even lathered a lil when dry

waited 10 min then washed my hair

it smelled ..yummy..like cloves (beware dont get it in your eyes)

after a winter with no sun drying and often going to bed with damp dreads a few had a slight funk to them..not bad but a noticible scent so i wanted to beta test the rot knot and it worked great!

note:

during development it was tested on stuburn shower grout mold that shed been trying to get rid of for years and would always return the next day

when she perfected the formula she put it on the shower walls waited 10 min then wiped it off all the black gross mold was gone..and..2 months later hasnt returned!

good stuff

it should be in the www.dreadlockshampoo.com shop soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:52:41PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

This is great to know should it ever be needed down the road. Vickie is wonderful, she thinks of everything for us for our dread care. Since her products are the best out there, I know that this one will be too.

ForgottenPast22
@forgottenpast22
11 years ago
11 posts

Hello! I came across this thread and was wondering the if the rot knot mildew cure had been added to the online shop yet? I would like to try it out just to make sure there is no mildew growing in my dreads, Im not sure how to check, but I would like to use this product to make sure that my dreads are mildew free. Where can I order this product if it is available?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form