Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

PLANTS N HERBS THAT I CAN GROW FOR DAILY USE . .?

Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

hello everybody, hope its goin great for all of us. okay so i have a bit of an 'indoor garden'. its small yet but i wanna grow and expand it. i have had plants like rose, basil, aloe vera, curry leaves, tomato, chilly, shoe flower and lemongrass for some time now. i wanna plant more. especially those which can be grown indoors and can be utilized for daily household purposes, along with daily hair n skin care too... even some flowering plants which will freshen up my room and house with its fragrance. can u guys help me on which plants will be useful n handy for me to grow in my house? any suggestions for my indoor garden? it'd be great to have feedbacks from my dread buddies cos we value nature more than most.

updated by @ojas-acharya: 01/13/15 09:52:07PM
Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
11 years ago
122 posts
I use rosemary from my garden a lot. Cilantro and mint are really nice too. I haven't done much in the way of using them other than for cooking, but you could make a tea out of either of those three.
The Hippie Circle
@the-hippie-circle
11 years ago
34 posts
Cilantro and parsley are my faves for eating. I am trying a witch hazel plant to use as a natural skin care/astringent. And of course lavender. My boyfriend used to raise nettles, too, but I am unsure of what they are used for.
LifeIsAnSTD
@lifeisanstd
11 years ago
7 posts

1. Marijuana
2. Marijuana
3. Hemp
4. Marijuana
5. Salvia
6. Weed
7. Mushrooms
8. Basil

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Rosemary and mint for sure. I had a tea herb garden last year and those two grew like weeds! They were so easy to maintain.

Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

hi kelsey sorry for a late reply i had a bit of a problem. yeah i planted cilantro n mint some days back. they can be used in cooking. n they smell so fresh.. its awesome. they are great for garnishing n even makin teas. i made a mint tea some days back n everybody loved the taste ! i really wanna buy rosemary but i dont know what is it called in local language.but i'll keep searchin for it :P thank u for ur suggestions :)

Kelsey Cliche! said:

I use rosemary from my garden a lot. Cilantro and mint are really nice too. I haven't done much in the way of using them other than for cooking, but you could make a tea out of either of those three.
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

hey there hippie, nettle can be a good choice. its a prickly plant and it can sting u n can be painfull. so i guess small kids should be kept away. but it has plenty of medicinal benefits.. the ones that i know is its uses for treating kidney stone n bladder problems.. simply applying nettle leaves to joints can relieve joint pains. nettle juice or tea is also consumed for relieving joint pain pain, arthritis etc..

witch hazel..? isnt that an outdoor tree..? i really dont know actully. can u grow it inside?

The Hippie Circle said:

Cilantro and parsley are my faves for eating. I am trying a witch hazel plant to use as a natural skin care/astringent. And of course lavender. My boyfriend used to raise nettles, too, but I am unsure of what they are used for.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form