Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

making 2 into 1

shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
14 years ago
64 posts
my dreads are getting to that stage where i want them thicker so i was wondering if theres anyway you could get like 2 or 3 dreadlocks and make them into 1??
updated by @shaun-saunders: 01/13/15 08:30:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont make..allow.. stop seperating the ones u want combined they will congo on teyre own..i stopped last june ..2008.. nand got so many..6 combined into 1..all over..easy as not preventing em..just like dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
yep, just gotta make sure you don't instinctively rip, sometimes I've run my hands thru my hair while reading or whatever and feel the *RIP* sound as I accidentally rip two locks i meant to let combine then my face looked a little something reminiscent of a facepalm (forgot if you put a less than sign it makes that code lol)You can put a bead/stich that kinda helps keep them together to prevent that from happening tho,I once tried putting rubber bands/ crochetting one together,,, eh not so good idea, the result was one that locked at the tips and the roots,,, and that was about it since then, lol, maybe if they were young when I tried that it woulda had an effect (well the crocheting not the bands) but when they mature to an extent it wasn't having any effect.*brb*
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tey combine at root only typicly Vaccine said:
i had three locks and once i got some new growth in they are one at the root. :) i didn't even noticed that it happened till a couple weeks ago. haha, i love it.

--
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
I have so many that are coming together more, there are 4 smaller ones that are combining to become bigger. I was feeling around yesterday and noticed there were a few groups combining, they are kinda just doin their thing i have enough to let them do that without seeming like i have one giant dreadlock so im gonna just let some of them go and see what happens from there, once they get too dreaded together its pretty painful to rip them apart anyway haha. Just let them do their thing and they will grow together on their own.
DiPSouLion
@dipsoulion
14 years ago
11 posts
yes, no fuss no stress no worry about the dreadlockall in timethe vibes will flow as they growand if ya desire em to be thicker they shall be, all you have to do is simply let it happen.My locks have gone thru a few stages since their humble beginnings, i have quite a few congos now since I've left them unto their own doing and growing.Just let it be :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes mine too, many many congosi love itnow all i ever do is prevent the already thick congods from getting tickerdont want any megacongos DiPSouLion said:
yes, no fuss no stress no worry about the dreadlock
all in time
the vibes will flow as they grow
and if ya desire em to be thicker they shall be, all you have to do is simply let it happen.
My locks have gone thru a few stages since their humble beginnings, i have quite a few congos now since I've left them unto their own doing and growing.
Just let it be :)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form