Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Megan's Natural Journey :)

Megan Elyse
@megan-elyse
11 years ago
20 posts

So yesterday I decided that it was best for me to comb out my TnR locks and start natural. Since I decided that I wanted dreadlocks, I have also decided I want a simpler, healthier lifestyle all together. If I could I would be barefoot, wear only dresses, let my hair lock, cover myself in tattoos, and smoke my hookah all while living harmoniously with our Earth Mother. However, since I work 56 hours a week, I can't. So I will live as primarily as possible by controlling what I put into my body and learning patience and how to let go by embarking on this natural journey.

Here is my freshly washed, uncombed hair :)
(Posting from a tablet so it's attached)

Two weeks of not combing. I have also been using the Lockin' Up Liquid shampoo for a week now.

It's now been a little over a month since I comber out my TnR dreads and started natural. My hair is pretty much all sectioned and now I/m just waiting for more knots!

I call this knot Audrey 2 because it wants to suck up EVERYTHING around it! She is definitely forming the quickest.

This is the only other knot I can fish out of this craziness right now.

updated by @megan-elyse: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Good for you and your decision of freedom. You will absolutely love and grow with your new journey.....Peace

Megan Elyse
@megan-elyse
11 years ago
20 posts
New pictures :) I have noticed that sections have started forming slowly. I think I even found a knot a few days ago, but he's hiding now.
Megan Elyse
@megan-elyse
11 years ago
20 posts

Just added new pictures from a month! I will have to take more after my mop is clean and further along perhaps.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form