Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Scalp Issues

Gary2
@gary2
11 years ago
46 posts

im letting my hair free form and ive been using baking soda and ACV wash, but for some reason since i washed the wax out ive gotten 2 scabs on my scalp and Extreme amounts of dandruff and some are pretty big. how do i defeat these scabs and dandruff?

updated by @gary2: 01/13/15 09:51:26PM
Beckysan
@beckysan
11 years ago
17 posts
I didn't use a 'lot' of wax and it took 3 months of patience and wax b gone from Vickie. Stuff works wonders, but too much of anything never turns out good. I agree with Robyn, check out some of the shampoos on the dreadlocks shampoo site. They all have tea tree in them. It took about two months for my scalp to recover from dhhq, but those soaps really helped. If you choose to go with essential oils, truly be very careful with peppermint. People aren't crazy or lying when they share experiences with that burning their scalps. That will cause even more flakes!! Good luck !
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Here is a link to essential oils to help with your scalp issues:

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/essential-oils-for-dreads-and-scalp-health?page=8&commentId=3754945%3AComment%3A1645384&x=1#3754945Comment1645384

What did you use to remove the wax and how many times did you try to remove it? We can help you better with a little more information.....Peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form