Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thinning dreads

Bossman11
@bossman11
11 years ago
16 posts
Confused my roots are pretty good but dreads are thinning in the middle some hanging from a few strands. How this happen? Can it be fixed? Should I jus pull them off? Had dreads for 9 years they seemed to have stop growing
updated by @bossman11: 01/13/15 09:51:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

you were twisting not washing the twisting has 1 purpose to thin the locks and majke u go bald

no i wouldnt pull them off but u might lose them just stop the twisting start washing more and leave em alone

1 thing u can try and 1 to avoid

double them over so the weak spot goes back upwards and the 2 strong spots meet or overlap then wrap the joint in embrou=idery threasd or hemp for 3 months and let them fuse

do not tie a knot there or they will breal much sooner

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bossman11
@bossman11
11 years ago
16 posts
Do I use the shampoo bars together with the wax be gone? Could that possibly be the reason my hair stopped growing
Joshua Perez
@joshua-perez
11 years ago
11 posts

How old are you? If your hair stopped growing you have more issues then dreads. It could be the hair is growing inside the dreads so it looks as if its not growoing longer. Phating your locks. Eat a good multivitamin. Keep a good diet. Remeber what you put in your body comes out of you body. One way or another.

Bossman11
@bossman11
11 years ago
16 posts
I'm and 27
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form