dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

progress (i hope)

mummy-lou
@mummy-lou
11 years ago
8 posts

Well this is week 4 and 3 days...

Too be honest I don't think much has changed in the past week or so, in some places like right behind my ears and around the bottom of my hairline the sections are tightening up nicely but elsewhere things are pretty much the same *sigh*.

the thing i'm having the most trouble with is the hair on the back of my head being very matted at the roots most likely from sleeping. my husband seperates my hair for me every day and he says he finds it really hard to distinguish between sections. I also find that when I wake up in the morning my hair feels looser and somehow thinner than it does as the day progresses (I hope that doesn't sound too weird!)

Anyway, here are a few pictures which were taken earlier today.one of which has my beautiful baby girl in it. (what can I say, i'm a very proud mummy!) Also, I have included a picture of an unruly lock that seems to want to branch out in two strands (that have each tightened up into two mini ones leaving a gap) which then reconnect at the bottom. if that makes no sense just look at the photo :D i'm just not sure what to do with it. will it fix itself?

updated by @mummy-lou: 01/13/15 09:50:49PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form