Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

~ Bhagavad Gita -

Keagan R Walker
@keagan-r-walker
11 years ago
23 posts
So I'm interested in reading the ancient text but there are so many variations that people make into books so I'm not sure which is most original or if there is an original un-edited version I can buy. If anyone knows where I can order one I'd be thankful if you could help me out.
updated by @keagan-r-walker: 01/13/15 09:50:40PM
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

Hmm... really interesting you mentioned this. I have had a copy in my basement I actually found at my school library.. Been meaning to read it. But as to which one/version to read, I am not sure.

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

I am also curious as to if there is a specific version in which would be "the best" to read though.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

I wouldn't be able to say it's the best, but of the ones I've read, I like the ones translated by Juan Mascaro, and Barbara Stoler Miller best

i-and-i
@i-and-i
8 years ago
35 posts

Greetings! 

I had a copy of the Bhagavad Gita gifted to me by a dear friend, and I found the particular translation I had wonderful. I can tell you the translation when I get home, but to be quite honest, my favorite translation may not speak to you like it did to me. I think whatever text speaks to you and finds its way into your possession, is the one you are meant to read. 

Trust yourself! I'm sure you will bond with whatever translation you get (:

Blessing and love, my friend!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form