Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

organic dread soap bar and pink himalayan sea salt spray

jason lafleur
@jason-lafleur
11 years ago
6 posts
I just purchased organic dread soap from bucks county, tea tree and rosemary and they gave me a sample of nag champa, i also purchased the pink sea salt spray, ive never used either of them before, ive never used a soap bar for my hair, im just wondering if someone has proper directions that i could follow for use.I have also been to the web site and under the locking spray it says use anytime on damp or dry dreads, but how often should i spray and leave in should i spray let sit for two hours or something then wash, i just need some information if someone would be so kind. Thank you. Peace love and inity.
updated by @jason-lafleur: 01/13/15 09:50:15PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

All you need to do is scrub your scalp. Don't bother with your hair itself. Get your scalp nice a sudsy and let it sit there for a little while and rinse it off. When you rinse, the soap will run through your hair cleaning it.

With the salt, spray it onto your hair, try to avoid spraying it directly onto your scalp. Do this no more than 2 hours before you wash. Don't use it after you wash. You never want to leave salt on your scalp or hair for long periods of time. It'll over dry your hair and scalp and make it too brittle

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well as baba said for the soap but

the spray ive tested normal sea salt yea u want top rinse out this has added ingredients that so far seem to make ot ok to leave in for days

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
James Duffy
@james-duffy
11 years ago
10 posts
I agree with the big man,viki's sea salt spray can be left in for days with no bad effects.I usually wash every second day n use the spray on the days off.it gets a big thumbs up fromMe
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

You will love the spray once you use it. Wish I bought two of them! Directions: Spray anytime on damp or dry Dreads may reapply, does not leave a residue or buildup in any way. This is safe to put on anytime without washing out. Home made sea salt sprays are different and they need to be washed out after 2 hours, but Vikis has the following in it:: distilled water, Himalayan pink sea salt, Icelandic kelp, corn, wheat & soy protein, pro vitamin B5, horsetail extract, essential oils All these ingredients together make this product safe for use at any time. Enjoy your spray....Peace

jason lafleur
@jason-lafleur
11 years ago
6 posts
Thanks i already love the smell of it
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

That's good to know Eagle. I've been treating it like normal sea salt sprays. But if I can leave it in longer, that makes it easier if I plan to wash, but don't get a chance to

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form