Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TRESemme

Eric Blaine Finley
@eric-blaine-finley
11 years ago
16 posts

I found some TRESemme curl activator, it was my ex girlfriends. im wondering if it will help my dread process. someone told me it will lock them up faster. it says its vitamin rich, creates and holds and protects curls. but idk

updated by @eric-blaine-finley: 01/13/15 09:50:14PM
Eric Blaine Finley
@eric-blaine-finley
11 years ago
16 posts

please someone helppppppppp

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
Nope, not good. It'll leave residue and gunk in your hair. If you want to help things a long a bit, dreadlockshampoo.com has some excellent products. A locking gel, and accelerator spray and locking shampoos. They all smell amazing. They're all natural, made from organic ingredients, vegan friendly.
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
The absolute best thing that will help your dreads is time and patience. If you're growing your dreads naturally, you're going to need a lot of patience.
Eric Blaine Finley
@eric-blaine-finley
11 years ago
16 posts

alright thanks alot my man

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

You can make a home made sea salt spray that you spray on 2 hours before you wash, Not table salt, that is different. Sea salt can be bought at the grocery store, bulk food stores and even aquarium stores sell it for their sea salt water tanks. Add a couple of tablespoons of the sea salt to 5 cups of water & spray on hair, not scalp. Try not to leave it on more than 2 hours because it can start to dry out your hair. This recipe will help with your journey.

Shampoos out there are not really mean for dreads because of residue build up. If you don't have the money to purchase any right now, then use the baking soda wash, apple cider vinegar rinse. I used it for an entire year. Many people have hard water, so many shampoos and even dread soaps, like Dr.Bronners will not rinse out well for them. If you have soft water, you can use just about any dread shampoo or dread bar, but if you have hard water, then go with the Dreadlock Shampoo items which are made specifically for dreads and hard water.

Oh yeah, most regular shampoos will cause knots to slip out also, so beware.

Peace

Eric Blaine Finley
@eric-blaine-finley
11 years ago
16 posts

alright thank you so much i will try that

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form