Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I need a hug!

Amber G Barger
@amber-g-barger
11 years ago
3 posts

going through a rough time right now. Gotta look for a new place to live. Trying to keep positive for my wife, and my two doggies. Person we were renting from lied to us and personally, I am hurt deep but trying to use this pain as a strength to carry on. Gotta keep moving on. All hugs are accepted..

*Everytime I think I am okay I realize I am in denial, then I cry and break down, then I think that everything is okay and I realize that I am in denial.. its a very hard circle to keep going through.. I just want something to grab onto, why can't this world be more realistic? Humans anymore seem crude, cruel, untrustworthy, hurtful.. I am the opposite of that. As a matter of fact, I accept everyone for who they are and I show compassion just as much as I mean to express it. One day I am hoping we will get our chance..

updated by @amber-g-barger: 01/13/15 09:49:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

hugs hugs

what did they lie about

a positive outlook will keep u shining through the darkest days

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Amber G Barger
@amber-g-barger
11 years ago
3 posts

they said that they owned the house. little did we know they were going underforeclosureand still taking our money. now we have a deadline to relocate. its a lot of pressure.

thank you, i will keep that in mind.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hugs from Canada also. There are good people out there, please never loose trust in humanity. Be strong for yourself and for your family. It may take time, but you will all be okay. Hugs Hugs Hugs

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Had to come back and give you one more HUG

Amber G Barger
@amber-g-barger
11 years ago
3 posts

awe thank you <3 <3 <3

Reggae lover
@reggae-lover
11 years ago
9 posts

big huge hug!

christina bird
@c-bird
11 years ago
54 posts

its amazing that u stick to ur values and principles in spite of how others around u may behave.. u know at the end of the day it doesnt matter how much pain they give u.. what matters is how pure and how compassionate u are in spite of all that shit..

you are truly wonderful and beautiful no matter how much people would try to cheat u or cause u any kind of hurt, its all their wrong doings n its all gonna come back to teach them lessons, but no one can take away the true beauty and peace of ur inner being !!

keep loving, keep understanding.. u are winning against all of them by sending out positive energy and love each moment that u do.. the universe is with u, i am with u, we are all one family amber..
if u feel like crying, let it out.. the UNIVERSE sees ur tears and holds u in its arms even when u dont realize it.. and u, ur wife and ur doggies have all my love..

and our time on earth is only temporary, ur real home is in the purest depths of u heart, in the true love that u and ur wife and ur doggies share !! people of this world may come to hurt u, bring u down, do anything, but NO ONE can take ur love away from u, the the real endless light and strength in the core of ur wonderful soul !! this is ur real home :)

i hope u find a new house soon, but till then remember this is only a phase! soon some day u'll look back and SMILE about how tough it was but u made it through.. as a strong family !! and it will have brought u so much closer.. !!
HUGS !!! to you ur wife and ur dogs lots of love.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form