Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My babies!

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

I got five done. did them completely on my own:) I found the size i want to go with while experimenting on the five i got and i did them on the very bottem layer (underneath), I'm so happy with the results. I know the natural way is the best for your hair but i was so excited so i used the next best thing. I did the twist and rip but i did it kind of gently so as not to break the hair. took me a while but I'm happy with the results. cant wait to see what they look like when they are mature.

These pictures are literally 20 minutes old:D

updated by @jackie-turner: 01/13/15 09:49:36PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Congrats on your beginning. You did them loose so that you wouldn't break the hairs, but you know what, loose is best, too tight and they take longer to dread. You are off to a great start, Enjoy your journey. Peace

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

Thanks! I'm still working on them as we speak. I probably wont have them all finished until tomorrow but I will definitely keep you guys posted:D

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

I had uploaded the pictures with the post but they didnt show up:(

April Brown
@april-brown
11 years ago
49 posts

They are there we just have to click on them to see... if you want em to come up instantly in your post instead of an attachment then click on the top left "picture" symbol that shows up in the editing options after the word "link" (when you hover your mouse over it says "image")... I just figured this out the other day too lol And awesome in starting your journey

Jackie Turner said:

I had uploaded the pictures with the post but they didnt show up:(

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form