Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

spammers beware!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you will be banned instantly, theres no point in posting spam if your spams not posted long enough to be seen.this sites so freindly the current admins have nothing to do but ban spammers, if the spamming continues, i trust most members enough to make 100 admins or more to be sure all spams dealt with instantly..don't even bother trying to spam here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 05:28:14AM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
WORD! hahahahahacaught quickly, vary nIIIce
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I Like!!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thanks to lonnie berg, private eye we caught 3 more spammers before they could spam, each had over 7,000 profiles online many of which were banned..we prevented more spamming even before they could spam. once again i am extremely proud of our admins and how well this sites runu rock..members as well as admins..we're all in it togeter

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont worry we're taking care of it better then any other site..if it continues to be a prob beyond today i'll definately make dozens more admins to deal with it so it will be dealt with so fast noone will ever even know we were spammed dreadilocks said:
I left a really good group a few years ago because the spamming made it no fun. BOO spammers..

--
sam
@sam
14 years ago
40 posts
aww man, I want to catch a spammer. Maybe there should be awards for who can catch the most over a period of time.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
stick around tonight im 60% sure we got another but not enough to be sure..i can make ya admin for the night..after we banned them another with a suspucios name joined and quick search showed he joined several oter ning sites and did nothing but join (none were at all related, very random, and e coulda joined 7000 too only 4 were imideiately listed ioin googleu can probly look at new members and guess who

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
couldnt sleep and at 3 am, something kept telling me, check the check the site, so i logged in just momments after a malcom posted spam (same canadian pharmacy)if it continues im going to maybe contact the pharmacy (probly a scam though) and complain.in the meantime, i'd like to add more admins at least till the spam attacks dwindle down.especialy interested in admins who will be on late or long hours.i dont expect anyone to be a slave to watching the site (except me hehe) thats why i'm willing to make many people admins for now.nothing to it really, when you see spam, click to the members page, lil below the picture will be admin options, one being suspend member.that will be your only responcibility..spam..nothing else unless you want a more active roleif u wanna kick a few spammers in the teeth...reply or send me a message

--
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
i'll help out, i've been scrouring the pages for a few hours tonight and seeing 2 or 3 of them pop up myself soaringeagle said:
couldnt sleep and at 3 am, something kept telling me, check the check the site, so i logged in just momments after a malcom posted spam (same canadian pharmacy)
if it continues im going to maybe contact the pharmacy (probly a scam though) and complain.
in the meantime, i'd like to add more admins at least till the spam attacks dwindle down.
especialy interested in admins who will be on late or long hours.
i dont expect anyone to be a slave to watching the site (except me hehe) thats why i'm willing to make many people admins for now.
nothing to it really, when you see spam, click to the members page, lil below the picture will be admin options, one being suspend member.
that will be your only responcibility..spam..nothing else unless you want a more active role

if u wanna kick a few spammers in the teeth...reply or send me a message
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just banned 4 more i believe were going to spam, all seemed suspicious, but i added a message to te ban.... intent to spam, if its an error rejoin and send me a message or comment immediatelyyour now an admin congrats Tomasu said:
i'll help out, i've been scrouring the pages for a few hours tonight and seeing 2 or 3 of them pop up myself
soaringeagle said:
couldnt sleep and at 3 am, something kept telling me, check the check the site, so i logged in just momments after a malcom posted spam (same canadian pharmacy)
if it continues im going to maybe contact the pharmacy (probly a scam though) and complain.
in the meantime, i'd like to add more admins at least till the spam attacks dwindle down.
especialy interested in admins who will be on late or long hours.
i dont expect anyone to be a slave to watching the site (except me hehe) thats why i'm willing to make many people admins for now.
nothing to it really, when you see spam, click to the members page, lil below the picture will be admin options, one being suspend member.
that will be your only responcibility..spam..nothing else unless you want a more active role

if u wanna kick a few spammers in the teeth...reply or send me a message

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form