dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite 3.0 beta bug report cross post

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i posted a discussion here on the new site

http://dreadlockssite.ning.com/dreadlocks-forums/bugs-and-issues-suggestions-and-critiques

but only can have 4 members now at any 1 time 4 developers woy\uld be great but im trying to get permission for 4 testers for a week to find more bugs

i could post a test blog there logged out guests can comment blogs now

or post bugs here as u find em

ill also update here with developments

note to joined members once logged in u cant log out it should have been fixed yesterday but will be soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 08:00:01AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ok folks opinions needed

wich vid for the front page of the new site?

that 1 or this 1?

pleaese watch both entirely take everything into consideration

which vids best for the front page and why

--
jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

ok ill try and stay dedicated SE as much as i can lol i dont want u to expect more than i can provide haha but play it by day lol ok:D lu ya lol ~Jazz

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

soaring eagle said:

ok folks opinions needed

wich vid for the front page of the new site?

FIRST ONE I THINK SE, CUZ STARTS STRONG AND CATCHY AND BEAUTIFUL ENDS SAME AS WELL ALTHOUGH BOTH R BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME FAMILY WE R MAKING HERE LOL :D AWESOME DREADS YALL PEACE AN LOVE

that 1 or this 1?

ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts

The second one does a better job of educating FAST, which in my opinion is important for grabbing the attention of people with short attention spans... So I vote for the second one based on that as the most critical component. The first one has a lot of corporate logos flashing in it as well, which, while unintentional, may raise some eyebrows over time.

The first one is an excellent video with good pacing and mellow background music, and I feel it should be put up somewhere on the site. The second one, the shaman woman song actually distracts me from viewing the pictures because it's a powerful song.

But like I said, the first one grabs my attention and holds it for at least a few minutes... Even if I was short on time, i would keep watching it to see what it said. The first one, if I was in a hurry, I would not even bother with since it doesn't appear to be "teaching" me at first.

Hope that helps. I wish I had the time to beta test for you, but I have too many irons in the fire already.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

points well taken

i want more opinions however and botbh will have a place

the teachy 1 maybe on the dreaducation page

now need 1 more opinion for your profile pages

i helped a model with her site and thinking of doing the same so

option 1 great big shiny head

http://nixziblog.ning.com/members/soaringeagle

option 2 standard streamlined

http://dreadlockssite.ning.com/members/soaringeagle

--
ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts

Ok this is late, but definitely #2

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

your reasons?

i went with 1 but can change it

i just wana know why ppllike each

ginger said:

Ok this is late, but definitely #2

--
ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts

When I open # 1 on my laptop, there is mostly picture/header, and I have to scroll down to see the content. However, the content layout is clean.

With #1, the content is more in my face/available and there is not as much effort to reach it.

I am going to look at it on the iPhone and will get back with you in a few...

ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts

iPhone report:

The nixzi site header photo is cropped on Safari mobile (just the logo shows up on a green background). Again it's "all header".

Otherwise they both are fine and appear attractive and functional. If you want screen shots - let me know

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form