Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock Shampoo.com Shopping list?

David Breza
@david-breza
11 years ago
12 posts

So a couple months ago I purchased the dragons blood liquid shampoo along with the locking gel, and I love them both. I'm starting to run out and I'm going to place an order for some more stuff soon, though I was hoping to get some questions answered first.

I'm abouuuuuut.... 1 year, 2 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, and 2 hours in to thejourney. Would I benefit more from the liquid shampoo, or from the bar shampoo? Also I'm really not sure if I've been using the liquid shampoo correctly this entire time, though I've seen nothing but progress so I'm not really complaining, just making sure I'm getting the most out of it. I've pretty much been putting a bit into my hand and rubbing it into the roots until I've covered my whole scalp (usually takes about 3 or 4 quarter sized blobs of shampoo). And then wipe the access shampoo on my hands onto my dreads, let it sit for maybe 5-10 minutes, and thenrinseit out. Am I fucking around here or am I actually doing things correctly? lol

Thanks!

updated by @david-breza: 01/13/15 09:48:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

eres no reson tio soak the shamooo

put on scrub intio scalp (not dresads) then rinse

u will probly like the bar better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I use the liquid and the bars. If I wash twice a week, I'd do one of each. basically I use the bar once to every two liquid. I really like the super clean I get from the liquid, but also like the conditioning of the bar, and scalp health from the bar. Your dreads are not fully mature, you can still get some benefit from the liquid. Its up to you, the liquid will help pull in all the hair to dreads, if it isn't already.

I have curly hair, and my dreads are shorties, so I just lather the whole lot and rub, scratch, massage and whatever to my hair and scalp.

SE why do you say to not shampoo the dreads and only scalp?

peace

David Breza
@david-breza
11 years ago
12 posts

Tim said:

SE why do you say to not shampoo the dreads and only scalp?

I'm alsocurious as to why. The reason I put a little bit directly into the dreads is to help them smell nice, I'm sure they would smell nice regardless but it's just that extra littlereassuranceI get that feels good lol. Also I've heard great things about the new salt spray, should I pick up a bottle of that as well?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form