Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help me I need shampoo!!

Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
Is Paypal the only option to buy the shampoos from dreadlockshampoo.com cause that's the only option it gives me and I really want there product
updated by @podo: 02/14/15 07:35:22AM
James Duffy
@james-duffy
11 years ago
10 posts
Mate,I was having the same trouble.the girl that runs it is called Viki.if you email her she will send you an invoice by email you can pay with whatever.shes v.helpful and has no problem with doing this for you.I'm just waiting for my order to arrive over the next couple of days.:-D
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Podo. You can buy a disposable credit card from grocery stores, drug stores etc. to pay for your order. Vicki will send an email with an invoice. When you click on it, you pay by that credit card, the credit card payment is done by Paypal for her, but not actually done through Paypal where you need an account. I just did that myself on Friday. So even though you are paying using the Paypal on your email, you are really only using the credit card. I hope this is not confusing for you. Peace

Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
Yea it totally doesn't give me that option idk why maybe it's cause I'm on my phone but pay pal is my only option
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u can use a creedit card..through paypal if need be u can make other arrangements with her

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
It doesn't let me select that it sends me to a page that says I don't have an account and the only option there sends me back to the pay info page and still only have Paypal option
Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
I have emailed here bout an hour ago waiting for a return email
James Duffy
@james-duffy
11 years ago
10 posts
I tried both on a computer and my phone and had exactly the same problem,jst email Viki,she will sort you out man
Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
Yea I have emailed her, just waiting on her to email me back, I just got some birthday money so I'm trying to get it while I have it lol
James Duffy
@james-duffy
11 years ago
10 posts
I think it has something to do with your address not been recognized.I have the problem I think coz,here in Ireland we don't have post/zip codes but anything you fill out on the net insists on one.you'll have no problems with the invoice however
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form