Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Melinda Haggerton
@melinda-haggerton
11 years ago
1 posts

Hello!

I joined a few days ago and I now am just having a moment to write a post! My friend Shannon suggested this page to me and it's been so awesome reading all the information and learning about dreading! I have not yet started my journey, but look forward to throwing away my brush! Before reading on here I thought I might need a "method" to start my dreads- but I feel like going the natural way is my way. I want to see how my hair progresses on it's own and what becomes of it.. I might have a hard time kicking my pony tail addiction seeing how my hair is always up, but I'm willing to give it a try!I am hoping my hair takes to dreading being that it's super thick and long... ;)

Melinda

updated by @melinda-haggerton: 01/13/15 09:48:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

welcome and im sure it will dread fine :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Going natural is not only the healthiest way, but it is a great journey to experience every stage of the process. It is truly amazing what our hair does to turn into dreads. Long hair loves natural locks.

Be prepared for shrinkage, it happens the most with long hair, but the reward will be beautiful full locks. When they are long, you can use sections of your dreads to tie it into a pony tail, you will love that even more!

Peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form