Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural/tnr timeline!! :)

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

these are all like within the first 3 months ...i used tnr method no product , took about 4 hours , i have between 30 and 35 dreads

updated by @danielle-hache: 02/14/15 08:29:58AM
Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

these ones are like 3 to 5 months ....sorry i have a really poor concept of time. but i decided i really want to remember my journey so im really gonna try to document it more , so hope fully as time passes i can be a bit more accurate

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

these are like 5 months ..:)

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

ok 6 months :)

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

ok this is 6 to 7 months

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

ok these are right now ...7 months and a week or so old now ....i had some serious shrinkage i lost more than half my length , my hair was very prone to dreading , and knotty so when i used the dreadlocks accelerator shampoo , it shrivelled up quite a bit...but no worries i have stopped, now i use bs washes with oils in it and dreadlocks shampoo bars ...:)

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

these i took tonight there 7 months and a week or so , i have about 30 - 35 i had some congos ripped them apart recently didnt have too much trouble doing that ...i constantly forget to separate. i have about 3 or 4 dreads worth of loose hair that are floating around ....i just kind of leave them ...i got some advice on here when i started my journey it was ..........forget about your mirror and do a lot of feeling with your fingers..wise words !!! i have really enjoyed my journey so far. it has lead me in many positive directions and changed my life path completely for the better! ok see you in a month or so !!!! xo :)

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Great timeline. The changes are so cool to see.

Are you looking for some thicker dreads on yourself? It is recommended that the section where it meets the scalp should be no larger than 1 inch or a 25 cent coin. Anything larger increases the drying time, when mature can be more than 24 hours, and also is heavier on the scalp when long and mature. If you have any fatter than this and do want to separate them, Baba Fats has a video on how to go about that.

Looking forward to more pics along your journey. Peace

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

ya i have about 2 or 3 i was debating separating ....but then i decided i want a couple big ones after seeing someone else with the same size ones ...i really liked them and thanks :)

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

You can see the change in your confidence shine through your photos! I do not know you but I can tell these dreads have changed you. Bless you my friend.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form