Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new to dreading,and got a question!

AtsuiPanda
@atsuipanda
11 years ago
4 posts

So i have started with the rip n tear method, i have 5 at the moment , but what do i do about the little part of lose ends? do i just leave them and they will dread on their own over time?

Thanks

Atsuipanda~

updated by @atsuipanda: 01/13/15 09:48:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yup

well hopefully they wont drwad to the very end and self blunt blunted tips trap water and make emn dry way way slower so loose tips let the water drain out

u dont gotta tnr at all and they dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
AtsuiPanda
@atsuipanda
11 years ago
4 posts

Oh okay thanks bro, i have about 8 now

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi there. The twist & rip sections are not dreads, they are only sections made which will become dreads. T&R must loosen in order to do their journey into becoming mature dreads. They will also shrink, loop, zig & zag, frizz and slowly becoming the width of where the section meets the scalp. Some peoples T&R completely fall out, and that is okay. Never do them tight or it will slow down the process. Neglect hair dreads faster than t&r because they have to loosen first & neglect dreads start from loose hair.

As Soaring Eagle said, the tips need a drip line for the water, so you want them loose. You can put beads on the ends if you want, but it is not necessary.

So don't worry when they start to look nothing like they do now, that is their journey! Peace

AtsuiPanda
@atsuipanda
11 years ago
4 posts

the Barrellady said:

Hi there. The twist & rip sections are not dreads, they are only sections made which will become dreads. T&R must loosen in order to do their journey into becoming mature dreads. They will also shrink, loop, zig & zag, frizz and slowly becoming the width of where the section meets the scalp. Some peoples T&R completely fall out, and that is okay. Never do them tight or it will slow down the process. Neglect hair dreads faster than t&r because they have to loosen first & neglect dreads start from loose hair.

As Soaring Eagle said, the tips need a drip line for the water, so you want them loose. You can put beads on the ends if you want, but it is not necessary.

So don't worry when they start to look nothing like they do now, that is their journey! Peace

Thanks ^^ i will find some beads cuz i think they look epic

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form