Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hit me with dandruff remedies....

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
11 years ago
59 posts
Sorry, I'm mobile and can't search :/. I seem to remember tea tree oil, but I'm not sure. I have a goddess shampoo bar and liquid nag champa. I just started using the liquid. Wonder if my hair/scalp is just getting used to it? I'm about 6ish months in. Thanks in advance!
updated by @kimberly-eve: 01/13/15 09:48:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the liquids got sea salt so will agrevate it

theres a teareee rosemary bar that will do the most good

and stop using hot water too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

tea Tree oil!

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I have found with the dreadlockshampoo my scalp has become completely normal, I use the bars and liquid. The way I see it, you have already bought essential oils. They are in the shampoo. How often are you washing? I wash every two to three days, depending on drying time. I have stopped adding oils in a rinse too, I found that the bars and liquid alone was working, and the adding of extra oil was not working as well. Every scalp is different, so I guess you will need to experiment.

peace and blessings

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
11 years ago
59 posts
I was using a bar and had no problems. I wash about every 3-4 days. I also got the new accelorator Vicki makes. Since that wouldn't really be sprayed on my scalp that should be okay to use, right? I haven't used it yet. And I do like a super hot shower. I'll try to use cooler water.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form