Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

An introduction...

Brawner Zempel
@brawner-zempel
11 years ago
2 posts

Lets go ahead a do this :D I'm 21 my name is brawner, though if thats hard to pronounce for some people you may call me MACHI, I recently started my own dreads after dealing with my sister who had them for years. The decision came to be because im just tired of so many things. Growing up i had to be the perfect little boy, i was to grow up go to college make a lot of money get a wife have kids and help support my parent. I went along with this for the longest time until I decided to come out. My father decided i could be salvaged and fixed and the years of butting heads started. Then came the day my sister came home with dreadlocks, the coolest thing i had ever seen. It was the only bad thing she had done in her entire life. After a few more years of seeing hers i decided its time to do what i want and i got them. I have around 80 at this time, i used the twist and rip method as i liked the results i had seen on others. I have two jobs, while on edoesnt agree with them imvaluable enough to get away with it and my other job im my own boss, i breed and sell reptiles. Im just getting my footing but i hope to make it in that business. I also from time to time make things for people as i really enjoy doing this. I started working with seed beads and im getting pretty good with them. I have no friends who have dreadlocks though many are interested in them i thought id join this place to maybe make a few. Mine are still in the "we want to be messy and you cant stop us" phase.though im hoping that will pass in the next few months. I have like 2 inches of roots that havent started dreading up yet, im hoping those start up soon cause it looks weird. I have a "just let them sit and dont fiddle" attitude with my dreads so they get to do what they want without me messing them up.

updated by @brawner-zempel: 01/13/15 09:47:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome sounds like u got a good staert

has your dad learned to be more accepting or does he stu=ill think your broken just cause your different

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brawner Zempel
@brawner-zempel
11 years ago
2 posts

he just keeps quiet nowadays, when he says anything its mostly about my hair lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well i bet complaints about your hair are alot less annoying thentrying to fix yoir sexual prfferences as if your currupted or wrong for feeling those ways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form