Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Backcombed (to start) dreads 3 months (UPDATED! 7 MONTHS)

Jess8
@jess8
11 years ago
10 posts

Hi, i'm brand new :) i've been reading as much as i can on this site, but finally decided to show off and maybe get some feedback on my dreadies!!

I started in mid-November by backcombing, and now i only separate them when they try to congo, and wash 2x a week. Let me know what you think!

First is my hair undreaded. This is kind of an older pic, but not much changed except the color.

Then a picture of the front (sorry the light quality isn't the greatest) This pic and the next were taken just a few minutes ago.

And finally, a pic of the back (please excuse my bare back..it's not easy getting pics of the back of your head on your own!)

updated by @jess8: 02/14/15 02:46:29AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they look cute and nobody minds your bare back

i have a feeling at least a dozen ppl a day are reading the site while naked

its only natural..and confortable so just get comfy your at home with us :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Gotta agree with SE , hehe. :-)

They look nice, keep it up sister :p

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

I agree too. I'm not naked, but they do look good

James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

Being naked is so liberating! I can't wait until it warms up so I can run around outside like a hooliganin nothing but shorts!

amanda11
@amanda11
11 years ago
15 posts

nudity and dreadlocks...what else could you ask for? :) i started the same way you did, and yours look great! just let them be their wild selves and they'll lock up like crazy :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

maybe my dozen a day was lil off maybe its more like a thousand? haha

--
Jess8
@jess8
11 years ago
10 posts

thank you for the feedback guys! i'm glad i'm not the only one who enjoys being naked haha

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i think everyone would ifd they didnt have shame forced on them at an early age ..just look at kids andd how hard it is to get them dressed in the morning most kids would glasdly go to kindergarden naked if it wsas up to them

but by the time u get a job your too askamed of your body to feel comfy

actualy 1 of my ex gfs is a parole oficer works in a courthouse

at ho,e she mows the lawn naked does evrything naked in fact if its 5 feet to the bathroom and 25 feet to the garden shed go pee in the garden

shes actu=idently gone to the store naked a few times withoit thinking about it..and once she went to work naked .walks into work..everyone in the courthouse knows how she is so was just like umm..shawna did you forget somethng this morning?

the only time it was a lil weird was we went to a campground we were dru ming outside the camper by the fire awhile and it started to rain so ofcourse she wanted to dance naked in the rain..wich was fine..but then the whole rest of the weekend we kept finding teenage kids peeking in the windows of the camper..lol

--
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Nice sectioning!

Man...clothing is annoying. I rrrrreally wish I lived somewhere that wasn't bitterly cold for the majority of the year. So then I could wear less of it on a day-to-day basis. XD

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form