Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What If I used "coarse" sea salt opposed to the "fine" sea salt?

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

I accidentally picked up coarse seal salt, instead of the fine which I have been using... Does it matter?

updated by @beauzay: 01/13/15 09:46:47PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

I think you mean sea salt. It is okay if it is coarse, just make sure it is dissolved in the water fully before you put in on your head.

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

Lol yes sorry I did mean Sea Salt... What if I just did my wash, and rinse routine... I added the coarse sea salt to my bs wash, but didn't wait for the sea salt to dissolve? I could sea grains still on the bottom, I know it wasn't the BS... what happens if I did it and poured over and over without the sea salt dissolved?

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

coarse sea salt and fine sea salt are the same, only different grades, coarse will just take a little longer to dissolve.

peace

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

lol I've never waited for the sea salt to dissolve before I poured over, even when i did the sea salt pour over without the BS. hmm, I guess its works for this long, i suppose its not that bad to NOT let it dissolve? What's the draw back?

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

It dissolves quickly, so I would not worry. I think it would take a little longer if mixed with cold water, kind of like sugar dissolving in hot vs cold, so you are fine BeauZay

BeauZay said:

lol I've never waited for the sea salt to dissolve before I poured over, even when i did the sea salt pour over without the BS. hmm, I guess its works for this long, i suppose its not that bad to NOT let it dissolve? What's the draw back?

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

Thank you Barrellady! :)

Zach C.
@zach-c
11 years ago
39 posts
I use kosher salt
Dislike 0

Tags