Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Piercings and tattoos

Ruby2
@ruby2
11 years ago
18 posts

Hey guys! So I know you guys are all about natural stuff not just for dreads but most other things too. So out of interest I was just wondering what you guys opinion is on piercings and tattoos?

Personally I have 8 piercings, 7 in my ears and 1 in my lip, I used to have my belly button pierced too but I let that heal. I have no ink at the moment but planning on it when I turn 18 this summer :)

updated by @ruby2: 02/14/15 04:46:09AM
dakota griggs
@dakota-griggs
11 years ago
2 posts

well i only have one piercing and its my tongue but i have 8 tats and i plan on getting more ink and more piercings i love them lol

Randi2
@randi2
11 years ago
28 posts
I think piercings and tattoos are a form of expression just as having dreads can be. I am currently stretching my lobes slowly bc I like the way it looks and bc I'm just not a girly girl who loves diamond jewelry. As far as the tattoos go- I have a peace sign on wrist and a huge side piece of two kois- a big one representing me and a small one for my daughter it's just the representation of what we've been through together since she's been born. So I feel my tattoos and choice of ear stretching and dread style all goes together to make me into the peaceful nature loving mother and woman that I am.
Ruby2
@ruby2
11 years ago
18 posts

Thats so sweet :)

I think tattoos are beautiful - having art thats symbolic to you personally forvever

I also want a peace sign I think that will be my first one

Randi2
@randi2
11 years ago
28 posts
The peace sign was my first one and a lot of people made fun of me for getting it, thinking I was just trying to be trendy. But first off I'm far from trendy haha and second off it meant something to me. Every time I look at it I'm reminded to be the peaceful person I so strive to be everyday. I think tattoos should hold meaning although many people just get them because they like the way a certain design looks. That's ok too though. I'm all about whatever makes someone happy they should do. And four years later my peace sign still makes me happy when I look at it :)
Ruby2
@ruby2
11 years ago
18 posts

Yeah thats why I want it cause it means something to me, I feel strongly about world peace and anti war and stuff and I know I will never regret it cause I will never dislike peace :D

Randi2
@randi2
11 years ago
28 posts
This is true :)
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
My ears are stretched to almost half an inch, have been for nearly seven years (since age 14) plus 2 bellyrings and a nose / tongue ring, both of which I've had 5+ years. They're just a fun way to decorate the souls temple in my opinion :)as for ink, I have five tattoos. Most of which are animals. Obviously they are very symbolic to me, as I'm an animal activist and vegetarian of 8+ years who's life is dedicated to helping animals big and small.Nice disscussion topicxx
TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Love both of them have both of them. I agree what is said before its a form of expression and can also help with healing or things of a spiritual nature.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

updated by @the-barrellady: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form