Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what's your opinion on dreadheadhq?

Alora
@alora
11 years ago
11 posts

Like on how they dread or their methods in general for keeping it clean and stuff like that. Just trying to see what people think or if theres any good info on that site that could be usefull?i personally like this site and their methods :) its all natural :)

updated by @alora: 01/13/15 09:46:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

its all 100% wrong and destructive ..pretty much a scam

theres a reason most former customers dont call themselves former customers...but victims instead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I would not use anything from that site or any of the information, none of it is correct. its that simple. I will rarely say anything negative, but I warn people of that brand. It is pure scam to make $.

be peaceful and blessed

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Just went on their site to read it for the first time. The look is good, easy to find all the misinformation. Wow, I can't believe people give into the shit they read on there. Wash for the first month with a stocking cap on your head? WTF....so for a month, your scalp crap will be absorbed into the dread instead of being washed out? Ew.....Waxing and palm rolling- lucky the wax is in the dreads so the scalp crap that won't get washed off because of a stocking cap will have something to stick to when it enters the dread.

We all have choices how to dread and what information we want to follow. People who want a funky journey and healthy dreads for life will read this site and never look back.

Peace

Patience
@patience
11 years ago
51 posts

Had to go over there and look... and I now know what all those things this forum keeps advising against actually are so that was helpful.

If I'd been unlucky enough to find their site first then their home page with the words "ok so there is some pain involved" would have made me go and find another method right away. Really, if something's painful doesn't that tell you that it's a bad thing!

Nathan D Palmer
@nathan-d-palmer
11 years ago
4 posts
I found their site first and thought it was the only way to go. Luckily I don't have the money for their method and I knew I wanted free natural dreadlocks so I googled dreadlock care and found this site and I love the natural healthcare for dreads given here.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

how low is my opinion of dreadheadhq? well lets see if i can rank them along with some i]other things i love and dislike

1. love
  2. peace
  3. rainbow gatherings
  4. freinds
  5. this site
  6. all you people
  7. helping ppl
  8. the earth
  9. the woods
  10. the mountains
  11. nature
  12. animals
  13. flying/soaring
  14. spirituality
  15. music
  16. sleeping
  17. eating
  18. playing
  19. giving/sharing
  20. people in general
  21. insert 500 more things i like here so the next number should be 522 and begin things i dislike
  22. mosquitoes
  23. mean and/or ignorant ppl
  24. violence
  25. anger
  26. hatred
  27. guns
  28. killing of any kind (including for food ..except when theres no other way to survive)
  29. country music opera tge greatful dead most loud obnoxios metal (dont be offended its just an opi9nion or taste)
  30. pushy religions ppl
  31. governments interfering in our lives
  32. companies that desroy the environment
  33. knottyboy
  34. dreadheadhq
  35. war
  36. people who kill for fun (people or animals)

well

that was enlightening i expected them to be at the bottom of the list but i guess here are things worse then dreadheadhq just not many

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

oops forgot taxes theives rapists

well taxes and theives come just above them rapists ..hard to say if its equal or below

i guess depends on if mental illness compelled them to or not

there are a few things worse then dreadheadhq but not many

--
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Good answer Soaring Eagle

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
11 years ago
59 posts
SE, that was awesome! :)I found Knotty Boy first, then went over to DreadHQ and thankfully, then found here before i did anything stupid.I now have beautiful, natural, healthy dreadlocks.I love this site and am thankful for it
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form