new sandlewood and tonka bean dreadlocks shampoo

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

so last week i reviewed the sage cedar and sweetgrass dreadlocks shampoo

well this week i tried the other new dreadlocks shampoo

sandlewood and tonka bean

another more subtle scent (but still wonderful) this shampoo lathered very well cleaned amazingly and rinsed very easily

on a side note my psoriasis had been coming back with a vengence and was very bad after washing with this my scalps 99.9% better with just a lil redness remaining

now i have like a dozen bars in a dozen scents its getting hard to choose wich 1 to use every wash day

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:46:05PM
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I can't wait to try this one. Sandalwood has amazing properties, both physical and spiritual. I had some scalp issues recently and did a jojoba and sandalwood rinse yesterday and it helped a great deal. Thanks for the review.

peace and blessings

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i did do a jojoba rinse after hoping it wouldnt get bad again

Tim said:

I can't wait to try this one. Sandalwood has amazing properties, both physical and spiritual. I had some scalp issues recently and did a jojoba and sandalwood rinse yesterday and it helped a great deal. Thanks for the review.

peace and blessings

--
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hey Soaring Eagle, when ordering bars, is there a way that we can let her know that we are a member of this site and learned of them here? Is it dreadlock shampoo or bars in the sandlewood/tonka bean? Thanks, peace to you

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

if u wangt u can add it in the speciak=l instructions or message to shopowner or whatever im pretty sure theres a box to enter a message when ordering

its a bar so is the sage/cedar/sweetgrass

theres a teatree liquid comming out soon too

and i think 1 more i cant remoember

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form