Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

CLOTH DIAPERS!!

DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

is anyone selling any BumGenius Elementals, One Size, All In One?

updated by @dreadfullyjaded: 01/13/15 09:45:29PM
Melony
@melony
11 years ago
45 posts

I have an older size large AIO aplix in grasshopper. its in GUC $10ppd
I also have a 4.0 pocket in mirror,snaps.. the diaper is still in great condition but the PUL is delaminating. I would sell this one for 8ppd

Are you in cloth diaper swap groups on facebook? Thats where I've had the best luck finding used BG for a good price. If you aren't.... then type in "Bumgenius B/S/T" and you should be ale to find the swap group. another group is "Cloth Diaper B/S/T"

DreadfullyJaded
@dreadfullyjaded
11 years ago
31 posts

It's for my Nephew his bum is very picky Thank you for telling my about those groups.

Melony said:

I also have a 4.0 pocket in mirror,snaps.. the diaper is still in great condition but the PUL is delaminating. I would sell this one for 8ppd

Are you in cloth diaper swap groups on facebook? Thats where I've had the best luck finding used BG for a good price. If you aren't.... then type in "Bumgenius B/S/T" and you should be ale to find the swap group. another group is "Cloth Diaper B/S/T"

Melony
@melony
11 years ago
45 posts

Good Luck, I've found diapers on those swap groups in like new condition.

DreadfullyJaded said:

It's for my Nephew his bum is very picky Thank you for telling my about those groups.

Melony said:

Australe
@australe
11 years ago
60 posts

I found that I really liked sunbabys and alvababys the best of the diapers I tried with my son. They are cheaper as well... You can get them for around $5-$6 a piece and easily resell them for $4 a piece when you are done.

Melony
@melony
11 years ago
45 posts

I love sunbabies, and alvas are okay too.. but Bumgenius are definitely my favorites.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form