Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I think im gay.......

Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
11 years ago
17 posts

I came out to mygirlfriend 2 nights ago,although she's actively encouraging it,i don't want to hurt her,i'm in a pickle of a conundrum folks,i need advice :P

updated by @gingey-mcgingeginge: 02/14/15 09:06:08AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

gay or bi i mean u gort a gf are u not attracted to her?

at least shes supportive

there is an lgbt group that maybe a better place to post just cause i have a feeling this might turn into a hot issue thread and dont want it taking over the front page lol

but its up to u

not many would be so supportive especialy if they invested alot of time with you

ok u say..think not know? most ppl know as young as 5 theres no thi9nking but maybe your lil curius bi curius?

well

u could always test the waters without really diving in too deep?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bree
@bree
11 years ago
19 posts

I was thinking the same thing as SE.... If your girlfriend is supportive maybe testing the waters is not a bad idea.But, I think the most important thing is being completly honest and open with her if you decide to be with men exclusively... I am bi but, married to a man and am faithful to him but, when we were dating I was very open with him on my feeings. In the end we just got along so well it didn't matter to me that he was a man... Lol!

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

My wife is bi. I've known ever since our first date. She's still attracted to women. But she married me.

If your girlfriend is supportive, I agree, it might be worth testing it out. Be careful, though. You want to be completely open and honest with her the whole time. Even if it feels uncomfortable, don't hide anything from her. It'll hurt her more if you try something and lie about it than it would to tell her you did.

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
I'm bisexual and dating a Guy. He doesn't love it, but he accepts it.Its great that she's supporting you with your curiosities, make sure you are very upfront and truthful with her. You are blessed to have such a loving and open gf. I really hope you find happiness :)
jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

first of all hi second of all if u have come this far as too ask for advice and post public-ally, u have the guts courage brave. :) so good thirdly u went as far as too consult ur girlfriend and she is open and understanding to it, than she probably either already picked up on it and was understanding because she ither loves u or she has love for u but not in_love with you. which sounds like is wat is going on. so do wat u need to to figure out who u are my friend and if she is truly ok with it than she will be there for u and support it, she may chose to still be ur best friend or part but ither way meant to happen i think. we can chat more privately if youd like my friend. just send me message in my inbox:) and ill be looking for one as well peace and love be with u

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

YOLO, Find out what makes you happy in life, never deny yourself

david11
@david11
11 years ago
1 posts

hi. so . . . i am gay (not bi), have known since i was 8yo . . . came out 5 years ago . . . & was married to a great woman for eight years while i was hiding from everything. what i have learned from this? have no regrets, do what makes YOU happy & those who love you will support you!!

p.s. my ex-wife & i are now best friends! we pick out guys for each other. lol

however, she is NOTexcitedfor me to get dreads. lol THAT might break us apart.

Randi2
@randi2
11 years ago
28 posts
Just like everyone else said- you definitely need to get out there and see for sure all the while being completely open with her the whole time. It's the lying that would probably upset her more But if you think you're into men then you probably are because I've known I was into both sexes pretty much my whole life. Didn't realize other girls didn't feel the same about women as I did until I got older though. But I'm now happily with a man and he knows about my past dating history with women and is completely cool with it. He doesn't wanna have threesomes and all that though bc he knows that's not what I mean when I say I like both. I'm either committed to the woman I'm seeing or I'm committed to the man I'm seeing. And right now I'm committed to him. But you have to do what you feel is right and make yourself happy. Denying those urges will only leave you miserable and wondering what if..
Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
11 years ago
17 posts

Thank you very much everyone :P I've split from my chick cause she made me an ultimatum,me or dudes and i've always felt a stronger attraction to dudes,we're still best friends though so there's no hard feelings,David,if you want dreads,go for it and don't let anyone set you back :P i'm not letting anyone set me back on dreading or who i prefer :P Randi,thank you,i've had a hard time trying to finally accept it cause it's been in my head since i was 13 and i've done everything to hide it but i can't anymore,it's like a massive burden off my shoulders :D

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form