Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TnR to Natural?

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

I guess by TnRing was not my hairs plan on dreading. It has now meaning the TnR I had done 5 weeks ago has most of them are undone a few are still undoing them self's and dreading naturally. I should have just began naturally in the first place, but I wanted to try TnR. It's crazy how my hair did this, but I'm glad it did. Has any one ever had this happen to you?

updated by @hippie-love: 02/14/15 08:32:00AM
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

I was looking for some people that had it happen to them, but couldn't find anything so I had to ask. I know it had to have been possible though. Thanks

Robyn said:

I've seen lots of people on here it has happened to :) pretty normal.
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
For most people TnR is just a map for sections. You may notice that while the TnR Unravelled, the section is still there. Totally normal. It'll knot unravel, knot unravel, knot unravel quite a bit, kind of like it's trying to decide what to do with itself. That's what it's supposed to do.
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

With my other two sets I never ever noticed them always unraveling, very interesting this set will be.

Mons said:

For most people TnR is just a map for sections. You may notice that while the TnR Unravelled, the section is still there. Totally normal. It'll knot unravel, knot unravel, knot unravel quite a bit, kind of like it's trying to decide what to do with itself. That's what it's supposed to do.
Shauna Kay Bee
@shauna-kay-bee
11 years ago
2 posts

I'm thinking of doing TnR to get my head sectioned out, and then letting it go naturally from there. I'm totally fine with them coming apart and re-tightening. My hair usually just clumps up into a rats nest at the back if i neglect it for a while....

I'm excited for the loop-de-loops, they're cute. :)

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

Lol, I love my loops.

Shauna Kay Bee said:

I'm thinking of doing TnR to get my head sectioned out, and then letting it go naturally from there. I'm totally fine with them coming apart and re-tightening. My hair usually just clumps up into a rats nest at the back if i neglect it for a while....

I'm excited for the loop-de-loops, they're cute. :)

Joey5
@joey5
11 years ago
83 posts
My t&r all fell out and dreaded back up. But all (well most) stayed within their original section. I started with 52 tnr's and know have 50 (I think) dreads
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

That's what I was thinking.

natural mystic said:

Same thing happened to me. It's their way of telling us they want to do as they please and we shouldn't interfere :)
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

I started with 12 underneath and now got about 30.

Joey said:

My t&r all fell out and dreaded back up. But all (well most) stayed within their original section. I started with 52 tnr's and know have 50 (I think) dreads
aadi ritz
@aadi-ritz
11 years ago
3 posts

its happening with me right now... i dont know...i have ripped some of them again...but i dont know if they are goin to stay... :(

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form