Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Years Resoulution

DiLl0nKeNt
@dill0nkent
11 years ago
9 posts
As we all begin a new year, things come to mind that we want to change or improve. And to start 2013 off for me I wanted dreadlocks. I admit that at first I was against "neglect" and moving towards the "back combing" method, but the more I read,the more I leaned towards naturally letting my locks form. So began my journey.I searched for answers for hours and finally came to the conclusion that I would make my own account and ask the questions I needed. I hope that this site can help me make my dreads possible and enjoyable.I stopped shampooing and combing as of 01 JAN 2013 and my hair has already started separating and curling naturally as it should. I shower daily but use a BSW weekly to keep my scalp from being itchy and causing dandruff. I may have just started but im already super excited in seeing the changes my hair makes naturally.Will be posting pics from short original hair to now, and then every other week til my locks mature.
updated by @dill0nkent: 02/14/15 08:44:15AM
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
You should probably was a bi more frequently, unless you were already shampooing just once a week. Do you do an acv rinse after the bs?
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
Wash a bit*
DiLl0nKeNt
@dill0nkent
11 years ago
9 posts
Haven't actually done one yet. Just started and hasn't been a week yet. I have rinsed with cold water no soap or shampoo while in the shower and let air dry. Hair seems to be doing what it's suppose to do. As far as naturally sectioning goes. Is there something I should change?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy wasshing helps id wash 2 times a week at lesst

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DiLl0nKeNt
@dill0nkent
11 years ago
9 posts
By washing do u mean rinsing with cold water and no soap 2 times a week orBSW/acv twice a week or both together?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

rinsing isnt washing i mean washing wether u use a dread shampooo or bs/acv

--
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

first of all congrats on your decision. secondly try not to pull at the roots too much a lot of people on here will tell you to let them form naturally especially since it seems like you have long hair already so just wash them at least once a week. Now i know this danish chick that only washes em with water and hers are gorgeous so you don't necessarily have to but i don't believe in that you gotta clean em you know. cold water works best and run away from the words wax or crochet. just let em go man you'll love it and don't listen to what anyone says when they see em you're doin this for you

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well although shes got nice looking locks she tnr's them constantly never washes and therefore they dont dread right so she forces them to insted of wshing so they just dread

plus can u imagine how dirty they are?

--
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

very true they're probably very dirty.....then again maybe not i mean not every one i know gets dandruff though so maybe she's an anomaly. the ancient dreadheads only had spring water so maybe it's case-based

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form