Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Directions/Crazy Colour

kezz
@kezz
12 years ago
28 posts

Anyone used these on their dreads. Are they too conditioning? I'm seven months into the ever evolving journey.

updated by @kezz: 01/13/15 09:42:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a dyed dreads group that might be a help if u dont get a quick answer here

ive never dyed mine never will so cant say

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Danielle2
@danielle2
12 years ago
8 posts

Directions is semi-permanent, so that's not too bad. It is full of chemicals, alcohols and sulfates. I found the ingredients here: http://www.beeunique.co.uk/Hair-Directions.html#section5

It should be ok, as long as you make sure not to leave it on too long and to rinse it all out if you can, until the water runs clear and then some. At 7 months old, you should be able to handle dying them and they will be just fine, even with all the sulfates and conditioning silicones in the dye.

I prefer SFX brand dyes, because they are veggie based semi-permanent, and they have the brightest colors and last forever. Plus, the bottles are large you get what you pay for. I love mixing SFX's cherry bomb and Devilish.

I hope this helped!

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
11 years ago
32 posts

I use directions dye all the time and if anything it helped my dreads, plus the colour stays in for ages. Crazy colour is okay but I prefer directions :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form