Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

squeaky green

Karlin Buck
@karlin-buck
12 years ago
28 posts

Is lush's squeaky green desirable for dreads? Area their liquid shampoos safe for dreads?

updated by @karlin-buck: 02/14/15 05:23:04AM
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Hmm, not sure! I know I've read about Lush on here before but don't remember if it was good or bad for ya! www.dreadlockshampoo.com has really nice liquid and bars that works great in hard water. IF I were you, I'd get a bottle of the liquid. It actually helps a lot with sectioning on locking!

Karlin Buck
@karlin-buck
12 years ago
28 posts

Thank you! I'll have to try it! I have a lush gift card and was unsure.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

some are ok some arehnt some contain sls some dont its sorta hit or miss but u can use em on yoir body at least

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I went into a Lush shop in Seattle a couple weeks ago. I looked at every single shampoo bar they had in stock. They all had sls in them.See if you can get an ingredients list for that one you want to try....
Karlin Buck
@karlin-buck
12 years ago
28 posts

Thank you so much. So only the slsulafates leave residue? Fragrances and other ingredients are fine?

Tazz
@tazz
12 years ago
17 posts

I always found lush's stuff to be incredibly overpowering. LOL

Anna3
@anna3
12 years ago
70 posts

Ive used squeeky green on my dreads and had no problems. the sls just makes it lather, it's in most everything that lathers up. some say it's harmful but i really don't think it's that big a deal. my hair always felt really clean after washing with it and never felt like there was residue left behind. but if you're unsure about it, you should use your gift card on a face mask or bath bomb or something. lush is awesome!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

sls is harmfull the cancer society has recomended it be removed from everythin g its a cancer causer it also causes dandruff psoriasis dermatitis hair loss and if thats not enough..cancer but ofcourse u need to have enogh exposure to get cancer ..likeas in its in every shampoo toothpaste soap dish soap laundry detergent yea u have to bathe in it brush your teeth in it etc...oh..wait..you do

sls should be avoided ..its nearly impossible to avoid it entirely but u sure shouldnt acceopt it in absolutely everything u use

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no sls should ve avoided because its toxic

Karlin Buck said:

Thank you so much. So only the slsulafates leave residue? Fragrances and other ingredients are fine?

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form