Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lock Magic on wet or dry hair?

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
12 years ago
59 posts
Hi all! I usually put the Lock Magic gel on my dry hair only occasionally to tame my frizzy babies if I feel like it. Today, after I washed and separated, I put it on my wet hair, just to see how it does. Do you like to put it on wet or dry hair?
updated by @kimberly-eve: 01/13/15 09:41:22PM
Andrew Finelli
@andrew-finelli
12 years ago
3 posts

I like putting it on after showering and ringing out my dreads... When it dries up I look like a tame version of my usual self. I also find it easier to spread when damp...

Andrew Finelli
@andrew-finelli
12 years ago
3 posts

I was also recently thinking that maybe a little of the lock magic gel in a spray bottle with some water might be a nice solution to applying to dry hair...I think my quarrel with adding to dry hair is how thick the lock gel is, making it a bit harder to spread in dry-locks.

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

I've tried it on bth and don't like it! Makes my hair dry out and brittle and also gives me flakes/dandruf for some reason! Waste of money to me!

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
I love it. I use it dry mostly. It makes my hair less frizzy and keep its shape better. I also use it on wet hair when I'm looking for that gelled sleek look on my non locked bits if hair.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form