Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

baseball hat and pony tail

flic
@flic
12 years ago
3 posts

HI everybody!Peace love and repect to all!New here been dreading naturaly for 8 months now very lucky to have found this great site and discoverd the natural/neglect method.Ihave done nothing with my hair exept wash (with nettel shampoo sometimes with bs when it gets really greasy) and seperate !

Does wearing a baseball hat and tying dreads do any damage to them ?

Once again excellent site !

updated by @flic: 01/13/15 09:41:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

damage no the baseball hats too tight to alow movement tho so slows progress if worn alotg

11 member wore his everyday for a year it was like a security blanket he never felt ok without it after a year he had 1 dread finaly he has his freinds take all his hats and throw em away in 1 week he had 4 more 1 month nearly a whole head of dreads it slowed progress that much

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
flic
@flic
12 years ago
3 posts

i have to wear it at work becuse there s a lot of small sharp plastic grains getting in my hair and if they get stuck its a living nightmare to get em out of my dreads.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

tam not basebalkl cap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
flic
@flic
12 years ago
3 posts

i dont have to wear it at work but i do just to protect my dreads becuse when i started dreading i got a lot of stuff in my hair and nearly destroyed everything that has knoted pulling it out

definetly buying a tam these days

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form