Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

8.5 months dreads progress report plus questions...

Lapis Angela Lazuli
@lapis-angela-lazuli
12 years ago
76 posts
Hello everyone! Time flies by when you are.busy. I'm at 8.5 months into my dread journey :)I have been mainly washing 2~3 times per week with dreadlockshampoo's dragon's blood shampoo bar and acv rinse. Clarifying shampoo twice a month(just keeping residue under control).Anyways, I've been dealing wig this certain issue for a long time... But my scalp is sore here and there because of uneven tension on my scalp. I particularly don't have thick dreads, so that couldn't be the reason. I also thought that its because I started them with tnr, and it was too closed to the scalp, but I dojt think that could be it, since its been a while since I started. Is there anything I can do to stop the soreness?And also, I don't know how much to separate my hair. I know that Baba said that there should be some hair dreaded together at the roots, but how much? I don't want them to all Congo. I also don't want to over separate. what's the best thing to do here?And last but not least, I have very short dreads(2~3 inches). When I first started, my hair was like 2.5 inches long. Will I have shorter shrinking stage, since I started when my hair was super short? I know it varies with everyone, but wanted to hear your opinions. My loose hair is about 5~6 inches by the way.Thanks so much for your opinions and have a happy dreaddy days/nights!
updated by @lapis-angela-lazuli: 01/13/15 09:41:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if u started short shouldnt see alot of shrinkage

soreness i could only guess would be from over seoerating

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lapis Angela Lazuli
@lapis-angela-lazuli
12 years ago
76 posts
thank you soaring eagle! I was hoping to not see much shrinkage :). I sure do have lots of wrigglies and loops and all that. and loving it! :)

I don't really think my soreness comes from over separating, since i really don't separate much, but more like constant even pulling of hair :/
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form