Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Technology confuses me...someone help!

Jen Castorri
@jen-castorri
15 years ago
2 posts
Im sure this is already posted somewhere, but I am terrible at navigating the internet, so stay with me on this one....So, my husband backcombed my hair this past friday night. I havent washed it, but it is slowly but surely falling out. I backcombed it all again and it's really tight now, so I put rubber bands on the ends to make sure it doesnt fall out again. Can anyone tell me if I should take them out, leave them in, and if so how long? Thanks a ton!
updated by @jen-castorri: 01/13/15 08:29:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
backcombing falls out..thjats what it doesbackcombing is not really part of the dreading progress, its just an illusion to0 make ya feel like you accomplished somethjing..dreading takes time not efforrtleaving the bands in a few days will hold em together a few days, but any longer your screwing yourselfyourt hair needs to find its own way to dread..even if it basicly returned to normal it will still dread over timedont worry bout it..if ya do anything just take out the bands and add beads insrteadthen forget all about it awhileafter a few weeks or months it will be dreading greati would very highly recomend you do not try to0 rebackcomb... backcombings very aggressive and damaging..the more you do to make it tight from day one the more dammage your gonna do..expect loosining then lumping kinking looping and totaly crazy changes over time till they settle inlove the changes dont pannic when they dio what drewads dothis is the backcombers typical responcehelp i backcombed my hair 4 dayse ago and they are doing what dreads need to do to dread..how do i fix it?patience....let em dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form