Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

frustrated!

Sarah Nater
@sarah-nater
12 years ago
9 posts
Im contemplting brushing my hair. :( i started dreadlocks as a spiritual/reminder of constant patience thing but im just frustrated. Theyre only two months old and i just wanna say fuck it. :( someone convince ke to keep them.
updated by @sarah-nater: 01/13/15 09:40:50PM
Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts

Only you can decide. Some dread for spiritual reasons, I'm not one of them. But, if you are dreading to help you increase your patients, then brushing them out is giving in to the impatient side of you. It's up to you though. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't make a difference at the end of the day.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

your only 2 months in thats just the beginning

if you had a goal to walk coast to coast then gave up before you reached the end of the block wouldnt you be dissapointed?

you began this journey for a reason..so see it through

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Derek Z
@derek-z
12 years ago
4 posts

Im only a month in and just joined this community for the same reasons. It seems difficult and that it would just be easier to stop right now but soaring eagle makes a valid argument. I wouldnt make a trip all the way to the ocean to only dip my foot in the water. I wanna dive under the waves and see where they take me. The journey isnt going to be as smooth as i anticipated, but will be worth it in the end.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form