Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Oily/Greasy hair

Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
My hair is naturally greasy. I heard that it's just because I'm in my teen years.Is there a way to make it less greasy? Is there an ingredient I can put in my baking soda mixture.
updated by @antony: 01/13/15 08:29:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thymealso between washings spray on and leave in a strong thyme teahow often u wash? washing too often promotes oiliness u strip oils so u produce more..washing weekly (slowly extend the time so it adjusts)is probly bestu can use thyme oil, but being an oil it will add to oilines till it adjusts so a tea maybe betteralso sea salt sprays should dry the hair ..but..over use of em can possibly trigger the scalps responce to increase oil production to compensate..(i think)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
I started with 2 days and slowly worked to 4. I'm trying to get to 7.I'll try the Thyme.I think I might be spraying the sea salt spray too much. I use it right after I shower. Now I realize I spray it too much every time.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
better to use it BEFORE you shower an hour or 2 before then wash it out Fiend Jester said:
I started with 2 days and slowly worked to 4. I'm trying to get to 7.
I'll try the Thyme.
I think I might be spraying the sea salt spray too much. I use it right after I shower. Now I realize I spray it too much every time.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
oh, thanks
Kris D.
@kris-d
14 years ago
21 posts
where can you pick up sea salt, and how much is it?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form