Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

greetings from central Texas!

roots rock
@roots-rock
12 years ago
3 posts

greetings to all, my dreads are young but im ready for the journey. i feel reborn and wear them proudly. good vibes and good kush to all. jah bless!

updated by @roots-rock: 01/13/15 09:40:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cool like the 1/2 and 1/2 comparisin pic awesome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
12 years ago
1,302 posts

Enjoy this site & all the info we each learn. It looks like you may have rubber bands or something close to your roots. If you do, they recommend you take them out right away. They can feed into your hair & rot, or even weaken the hair underneath which may cause it to break months down the road. Enjoy your journey.

roots rock
@roots-rock
12 years ago
3 posts

ok will do thanx for the advice. is it ok for the tip of the dread?

the Barrellady said:

Enjoy this site & all the info we each learn. It looks like you may have rubber bands or something close to your roots. If you do, they recommend you take them out right away. They can feed into your hair & rot, or even weaken the hair underneath which may cause it to break months down the road. Enjoy your journey.

roots rock
@roots-rock
12 years ago
3 posts

ok will do

the Barrellady said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form