Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Introduction and a Question

Shannon aka dorkpixie
@shannon-aka-dorkpixie
12 years ago
23 posts
Hi :)Long ago I used the natural method with no knowledge and a lot of misconceptions. I had thought at that time that not brushing, washing or anything would give me the results I wanted. After a couple months I had a couple nice locks and a huge dual congo on the back. However, I was not thrilled and living in south, so lice and dirt made me comb them out.Onward to present in my journey; I am back to all natural living and full circle to my dread conundrum.I have not started them as of this moment. I want to do all natural and was super close to giving in after reading dreadheadhq and knottydread sites to put crap in my hair; after 2 years of no dyes and months of no other hair products. I am so appreciative that I continued to research and it brought me here!! <3So, not to repeat the past, my question:So, I lose my comb; no problem however, how do I separate my hair as it starts locking to prevent a huge congo again?~Namaste~~Shannon

--
~Namaste

updated by @shannon-aka-dorkpixie: 01/13/15 09:40:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

u want to wash but pull them apart grab 2 adjoining clumps pull away from eachother tio disconnect cinnecting hairs

do so when wet..and often especialy early on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shannon aka dorkpixie
@shannon-aka-dorkpixie
12 years ago
23 posts
Thank you much!! <3

--
~Namaste
Dislike 0

Tags