Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Last Night

Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
I had a dream last night that I mindlessly washed my hair with conditioner and brushed it without noticing and all my dreads fell out into my natural hair again. I was horrified but felt a little better when I realised I could start again naturally and avoid all the mistakes I made last time like waxing to begin with.I was so relieved when I woke up to realise my babies were still in tact.
updated by @hayley-turner: 01/13/15 08:29:36PM
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
i used to have those dreams all the time!! mostly in the first month of dreadiness when i was afraid they would come undone lol.
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
15 years ago
155 posts
Actually last night I had a dream, I got all drunk at a party or something and I cut my dreads and then I went a bed and then I woke up like WTF! happened. Then I actually woke up and I was relieved as well.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
lolI know that feeling!I had a dream that someone cut my locks off in my sleep, I woke up an was like NO!!and set off on an adventure to find that person and get them back, an the person didnt cut them off to be mean, it was like they wanted them for some reason,, lol
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
How fricking interesting! It's just like when someone quits smoking cigerettes or booze and they have a "relapse dream"...haha.
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Glad I'm not the only one! It was bizarre because even in my dream I just couldn't understand how they could fall out so easily, but I ran my dream fingers through my dream hair and it all seemed so real. Scary biscuits.I love dreams, they're so bizarre. I think we should turn this thread into somewhere people can tell us about their strange dreams.The other night I had a dream where I was in a hotel somewhere, there was some sort of evil fascist convention going on and some kind of conspiracy was going down so I was running around to find a way to stop them while trying to avoid them. Luckily there were tunnels everywhere for the 'servants' to use but occasionally they melded into the main part of the hotel. I found that my mum had been turned into a candle in the shape of Santa Clause, she could still speak to me and gave advice on what to do but her face started melting because the candle was lit, so I blew out the candle and tried to reform her face but she couldn't speak to me any more. (When I woke up I worked out that the candle probably had to be lit in order for her to speak) I also found that my cousin had been turned into a tiny brass statue about the size of a toy soldier. I realised that they needed to be kept cold in order for me to save them so I left my mum in a sink full of cold water in my hotel room.I realised that throughout my entire dream some David Bowie lyrics (ones I presumably had made up) were going through my head, something to the effect of bringing you back to life. So I realised that I had to take my cousin to the Gig which was going on nearby in order for Bowie to bring her back to life and turn her back to her normal size. I also realised that if I gather enough brass statues (for some reason there were many) I could form a rebellion to stop the conspiracy, so I picked up as many tiny brass soldiers and knights as I could, squashed them all into a shot glass full of ice and had to carry them around in my mouth so as not to be seen by the conspirators. I was making my way out of the hotel when I woke up. So I never did get to meet Bowie or see the outcome.
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
thats a really crazy dream! dreams interest me too, we should make a dream discussion group :D
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Thats a really good idea, so I did! http://dreadlockforums.ning.com/group/dreadydreamers Join! dreadyEm said:
thats a really crazy dream! dreams interest me too, we should make a dream discussion group :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form