@kootabootz
12 years ago
29 posts

updated by @kootabootz: 08/21/21 02:21:51AM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
12 years ago
1,302 posts

OOps, you definitely need separating. A mature dread that size will cause headaches for sure. I've been on my journey for 8 months and still need to separate daily.

Kootabootz
@kootabootz
12 years ago
29 posts

updated by @kootabootz: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
12 years ago
1,302 posts

All the rest of your dreads are a great size!

the Barrellady said:

OOps, you definitely need separating. A mature dread that size will cause headaches for sure. I've been on my journey for 8 months and still need to separate daily.

Kootabootz
@kootabootz
12 years ago
29 posts

Kootabootz
@kootabootz
12 years ago
29 posts

agggh, thought so! it's pretty solid, what's the best way to go about separating it, and so you think just 1/2 it??

the Barrellady said:

Kootabootz
@kootabootz
12 years ago
29 posts

oh and do you think both of the top ones should be separated or just the 2nd one??

Kootabootz said:

agggh, thought so! it's pretty solid, what's the best way to go about separating it, and so you think just 1/2 it??

the Barrellady said:

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts

Do you want them smaller? The one in the bottom pic has an easy solution, after you wash the next time, just pull it apart from root to tip. It's easiest when it's wet. It's hard to tell with the top pic. It looks like you could probably separate it as well if that's what you want. All those small clumps of hair around it, I would just gently pull them away from the bigger one that's trying to suck them up. To separate, just take two dreadies and pull them apart.

Kootabootz
@kootabootz
12 years ago
29 posts

Just thought I'd add a few more so you can see them in context too :)

Kootabootz
@kootabootz
12 years ago
29 posts

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form