Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Brad M
@brad-m
15 years ago
7 posts
Hello Im Brad . Im new:) .. i love dreadlocks ,,. unfortionaly right now . my hair is not long enough yet. I joined to meet new ppl tht enjoy dreadlocks as much as me and im sure they do..im just lookin before i start my epic and awsome journey with dreads ,, my opitions and dread methods. like lockin tips ... btw- my hair is thin and stright witch i hope wont create a problem for me ... :)
updated by @brad-m: 01/13/15 08:29:30PM
Tricia Howard
@tricia-howard
15 years ago
3 posts
Hello. I'm Tricia and I am new as well! The only thing I can say is when you start getting impatient, don't take them out. I combed mine out after the first month and I cried. They were frizzy and i didn't do enough research I guess to know that they will get frizzy. I am planning on doing them again on Friday and I will make it this time lol. I love dreadlocks. The way they look, the way they feel, just everything about them. We can do this journey together =]
Brad
@brad
15 years ago
20 posts
hello brad im brad too :D good luck on your journey and btw my hair was straight and thin and if you wanna take a look at my videos on here you can see its not gonna be a problem for ya...peace out homie and good luck
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
Sup man. Welcome.
Brad M
@brad-m
15 years ago
7 posts
thank u good sir :) im accual gunna start tomorrow i was kinda getting two sided about started with my gf saying your dumba$$ to do tht :) but she understands now lol . :P iv found a couple non residue poo's so im good to start lol btw your dreads r nice Brad said:
hello brad im brad too :D good luck on your journey and btw my hair was straight and thin and if you wanna take a look at my videos on here you can see its not gonna be a problem for ya...peace out homie and good luck
Brad M
@brad-m
15 years ago
7 posts
ahaha yes deffinlty :] sounds fun just one question wht do i do when done washing my hair ,,, im guess i dont even towel dry my hair and let it just air dry lol Tricia Howard said:
Hello. I'm Tricia and I am new as well! The only thing I can say is when you start getting impatient, don't take them out. I combed mine out after the first month and I cried. They were frizzy and i didn't do enough research I guess to know that they will get frizzy. I am planning on doing them again on Friday and I will make it this time lol. I love dreadlocks. The way they look, the way they feel, just everything about them. We can do this journey together =]
Tricia Howard
@tricia-howard
15 years ago
3 posts
I used a bed sheet last time so the fuzzies don't get in your hair. Just like squeeze every dread with the sheet and that should get them fairly dry.
Smo
@smo
15 years ago
3 posts
pics when you're done! :) (if you're backcombing that is) Brad M said:
thank u good sir :) im accual gunna start tomorrow i was kinda getting two sided about started with my gf saying your dumba$$ to do tht :) but she understands now lol . :P iv found a couple non residue poo's so im good to start lol btw your dreads r nice

Brad M
@brad-m
15 years ago
7 posts
:D im going for the natural method :P i started yesterday ;P Victoria said:
Hi, I'm Victoria.
My hair is straight and fine (like really soft) but it's locking up really well. You should be fine! :)
Good luck with which ever method you choose!
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
Holla man and welcomes,if your really trying to go out all natty, id jus say stop washin ur hair completely for awhile n see how it treats you; jus dont get ur hair wet really in the shower and go in the ocean or sum saltswatersNamaste
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form