Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dreadlocks have been cut!

Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
The feeling after you have had you dreadlocks cut is one feeling i WILL NEVER forget. I was filled with soo many emotions! Seeing the first dreadlock come off my head made me shocked! It looked even longer!! It was just a sight to see. After it was done i showered and comb the little dreads i had but yes i kept them in a bag and it weighed 5 pounds and i had CRAZY congos ahaha. i had one congo formed from 8 dreads ahaha my dad had a hard time cutting it off.I may need to get another hair cut because my hair is kinda uneven. i look like a guy from the 80's i almost have a mullet :Phahaany how this cutting my dreadlocks did not effect me what so ever i still kinda feel the same.....well i dont have soo much weight on my head! O_OhahaI really did love those past 3 years
updated by @apollo: 01/13/15 08:29:29PM
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
wow it must have been crazy seeing those dreads off of your head! i cant believe they weighed five pounds! as for the mullet you should definately get another hair cut ;) hahai sure am gonna miss those beautiful locks of yours :)
Cello.
@cello
15 years ago
14 posts
Niceeee. I'm not three years into dreading, but I am 10 months and I think I am going to shave my head on Christmas and just let it dread from the very begining, haah.
Extended Happiness
@extended-happiness
15 years ago
13 posts
Strangely enough, last night I dreamt that my dreads got cut - and I must admit in my dream I was devastated.I understand that people cut them off for many various reasons and we cant judge their decisions, but after my dream last night - I just don't think I could handle having my dreads taken away from me. WE have been through so much bullshit this year together
Nick pearson
@nick-pearson
15 years ago
9 posts
Why'd you cut em?
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
man atleast u didnt have a bad expierience. i cut the first set of dreads i cried and grew them back once my hair was long enough and i dont think ill ever cut them again atleast not for a loooong time. definately was ready for that. at the time i cut them they were like 2 years old too. it was a sad sad day in my life. biggest regret but i got them back asap and now they are about 3 years old if not older. love em. but hey if u ever want them back atleast u know all the details and length to grow them
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
it was sad to see them goi will never forget thatbut you never know maybe i will have dreadlocks again some day Kim hippie mama said:
man atleast u didnt have a bad expierience. i cut the first set of dreads i cried and grew them back once my hair was long enough and i dont think ill ever cut them again atleast not for a loooong time. definately was ready for that. at the time i cut them they were like 2 years old too. it was a sad sad day in my life. biggest regret but i got them back asap and now they are about 3 years old if not older. love em. but hey if u ever want them back atleast u know all the details and length to grow them
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
thats the beauty of it. in the end its hair and it grows back.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form