Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Did I do it right?

Brett
@brett
12 years ago
28 posts

Not sure if this is the right place but I'm at about day 4 of tnr and I just want to check with you guys to see if it looks about right. after I finished them I pretty much just left them aside from washing them andseparatingthem. Also sorry for the crappy picture quality.

updated by @brett: 01/13/15 09:38:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

looks right

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brett
@brett
12 years ago
28 posts

That's good to hear.

Brett
@brett
12 years ago
28 posts

Awesome. :D Just another question though. When I've been washing my hair (bs/acv) my hair gets sticky for the next few days and I was able to scrape left over baking soda off of my scalp with my fingernails but I've started using less and that's resolved itself but the sticky scalp remains, anything I could do to fix that?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it cant leave lewft over baking soda as it turns into gasses when added to water what it does do is exfoliate turning the dead dry skin into a paste that wont come off if nit strong enough

so u need to make it stronger not weaker

just make sure its 1/2 cup to 5 cups

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brett
@brett
12 years ago
28 posts

Ahh okay. I was using 1/3 cup but then I bumped it down to 1/4 cup so I guess make it stronger but also leave it in for longer?

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
Yup, I do 1/2cup bs in 5 cups water. Make sure it's dissolved all the way before you use it too. I usually leave it on longer, at least 30 minutes. Try massaging your scalp with your fingertips also, and use 2 containers one to catch the other to pour. That way you can pour it over your head several times.
Brett
@brett
12 years ago
28 posts

Yeah, I've been using two containers for that exact reason. I'll definitely keep all this in mind. Thanks for your help guys.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form