Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Started with an A line bob????

Skully
@skully
12 years ago
23 posts

Just want to see if anyone else has to deal with this issue. I started with an A line bob (longer hair in front, short hair in back). My hair in the front reaches my shoulders and doesn't look super short, which I like. Only issue is, because of the awkward length in the back, the bottom layer of my hair is too short and wont dread up too well, and when i want to tie it up it doesn't stay up! I literally have to bobby pin the bottom layer of hair! So yea, just wanted to see if anyone else shares my pain lol

updated by @skully: 01/13/15 09:37:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it will grow

mine was oposite short everywhere but back so when i tied it up i had to in 2 bunches 1 in back 1 on tiop

for a look my freinds called the pinaple head

but it grew

and grew

and wasnht a pronlem for long

now when i tie it up i got a ball twice the size of my head

eventualy your probkem will be s-exganged fir another problem thats nit a problem just a evceryday fact of having dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

That's actually why I waited a year to start. I didn't have a bob though, I had shaved the left side of my head. By the time I realized I wanted dreads my hair was like 3 inches on one side and like 8 on the other. The weirdest thing though, was that a long layer of hair always flipped over and covered the shorter part. But it was still shorter then the right side. So I had 3'' hair under like 5'' hair on one side, and 8'' hair on the other. And in the back it was cut shorter, oh god.

I waited a year and cut it to more even-ish lengths. I still have shorter hair under longer hair though, but it's more even then it was. You can't tell, it all just looks normal now.

I was still nervous to start with all the differentlengthsthough. But dreads are going to end up all different lengths no matter what, and hair grows. So just remember that the hair will grow and you won't even remember how it looked when you started :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form