Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Groups anywhere?

Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts

im trying to find out where my life is taking me. Since i was a wee one i always dreamed of living off the earth and get rid of all chaos caused by what most people would consider a "normal" lifestyle". You know working the 9-5, barely get by financially. Why not just wonder into the woods, find the spot that calls to you and stay until you feel its time to move on? of course you would need the knowledge of surviving on your on and skills to live comfortably, so my question is does anyone know of any groups that live off the earth year round? im cool with migration and all.

updated by @justine4: 01/13/15 09:37:50PM
Samson
@samson
12 years ago
21 posts

It's funny, but you share the same outlook I have in life. I would love to leave it all behind me and travel to the open woods where nature calls. Where I can simply live on my own time and experience life the way it was meant to be lived.Unfortunately, I too lack the skill of survival in the wild. (though nothing is impossible to learn)

Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts
Desert nomads in the Sahara? Sadhus in India? Indigenous Australians in Western Australia in the bush? Tribes in the amazon? The transition from a materialist society to the forest would be a hard one for me I reckon
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form