Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

finally found the solution for my sensitive scalp

divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

hey everyone! ive bin writing on this forum before because i had problems to find a lasting solution for my sensitive scalp. Ive always had a very sensitive scalp but before i started to dread i used a shampoo that worked really well for me, but since i started dreading my scalp just got worse and worse. I tried all kinds of dread shampoo recomended from this site and also other brands like knotty boy, well, it feels like i tried everything and every possible combination. I also tried the bs but nothing helped my dandurff and "flaky scalp". BUT :) it finally seems like i found something that works for me. Now i do the bs rinse, massage it into my scalp, let it sit for about 20 minutes and then i rinse my head with the coldest water my shower has. when i shower with warm water i just dont let it touch my hair. It seems like this is the solution for me and my scalp is totally different now, just as it should be. I mix 84 grams of bs to 1 liter of water. I want to thank this site, SE and all the amazing people that share their tips, it has helped me so much. I just felt like sharing this and i wish you all the best in your dreading progress. Im currently at month 3 or 4 i think and i think i will do a timeline when i reach a year. Time flies and i just enjoy the slow progress of going natural, it feels like a much more giving journey to see everything growing and changing, i would not like to trade that for uniform dreads over a night. almost the whole backside of my head is pretty well dreaded at this time and theres much more sectioned parts on its way, not in the front though, nothing has happened there but it will in time :) im going to indonesia for 2 months in january and i hope the sun and salt water will take good care of my hair. and to everyone out there with a troubled scalp, be patient, there is a solution for everyone you just need to find the one thats perfect for you :) Take care everyone!

updated by @divinemomentsofpain: 01/13/15 09:37:46PM
Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts
Good to hear! I'm not trying to advertise I'm just trying to inform you that dreadlockshampoo.com could probz help u out with the whole sensitivity thing. Have fun in Indonesia I'm below you in Australia! I hear Bali is the place to be!!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form